BitTools Bitcoin transaction acceleration full Service Explanation:
- At BitTools, we provide the premier bitcoin accelerator service with multiple options to maximize visitor convenience and customization. Below, you'll find all the essential information about using our service. Please read carefully before selecting an option and making a payment, as refunds are not available after using any of the provided options.
- There are three options available for a fee and one option available for free to utilize.
- $0 [Free one time re-broadcast] By entering your transaction manually and selecting it, the free option allows you to re-broadcast your transaction once every 6 hours without any additional charge.
- $15 [Auto Re-brodcast] By selecting this option, your transaction will receive the same benefits as the free option. However, it will also be added to our auto push system, which automatically rebroadcasts your transaction every few minutes to all available online nodes. This feature ensures faster confirmation of your transaction and reduces the chances of it being dropped from the mempool.
- $25 [Auto Re-brodcast with full info] By choosing this option, you will achieve the same outcome as the $15 [Auto Re-broadcast] feature. However, it will also furnish you with comprehensive information about your TX and recommend the most competitive online acceleration prices from other pools. Additionally, it will supply you with a direct link to utilize their service if you prefer not to use our paid acceleration service here, as we add a fee to the best price. This option will provide you with all the necessary details regarding this.
- $(Best Acceleration Fee + 50) [Paid Acceleration] By opting for this choice, you can expedite your stuck transaction (Accelerate not only re-broadcast). We will also rebroadcast it at no additional cost once you make the payment. Please note that this is the sole method we offer for directly accelerating your transaction. For transparency regarding our service, we secure the most competitive price from other pools to include your transaction with them and add a fixed fee of $50. You can access all this information by selecting the $25 option above. It's important to be aware that the other service may require you to register and activate both your email and phone number to accelerate your transaction. However, with our option, you don't need to log in, register, or provide any personal information. Furthermore, we do not log any visitor information on our site.
- * All the paid options mentioned above will accelerate your transaction at no additional cost with the rebroadcast service, as long as your transaction volume is less than or equal to 0.5 KB and the transaction fee rate is greater than or equal to 0.0001 BTC/KB.
- Did you know that you can register with us and activate your account for a one-time fee of $50 to gain lifetime access to the free $25 [Auto Re-broadcast with full info] option from your account panel?
More About BitTools Bitcoin transaction accelerator:
- BitTools offers a free re-broadcast tool which is a bitcoin transaction accelerator that allows you to accelerate BTC transactions by reducing the time taken waiting for confirmations.
- So you can quickly accelerate your stuck bitcoin transactions. Confirm unconfirmed Transactions.
- Just enter the transaction ID (TXID), choose $0 [Free one time re-broadcast] Our service will rebroadcast the transaction via +25 Bitcoin nodes.
- When more people start to use Bitcoin, the block size reaches the limit and leads to crowded Bitcoin network. As a result, some transactions are delayed, waiting for confirmation. To speed up the process, these Bitcoin users have to pay higher miner fees and/or use SegWit transactions.
- We offer an alternative solution. Please resubmit your "Stuck" transaction every 6 hours until it is confirmed. Through our service you can periodically check whether your transaction has been confirmed. The system will tell you if it is confirmed or needs to be rebroadcasted.
- No need to Sign Up or Sign In. Please make sure your tx doesn't have unconfirmed inputs. Unlike other similar services, we do not collect data for our users. We respect your privacy. Donations are allowing us to keep this service free.
More About Transaction Accelerator:
- BitTools Bitcoin Transaction Accelerator is the world’s most powerful bitcoin accelerator and allows you to accelerate BTC transactions by reducing the time taken waiting for confirmations, and you can always use our best free bitcoin accelerator to get faster transaction confirmations.
* Fast 🚀
- By rebroadcasting your btc transaction through up to +25 Blockchain nodes, we can greatly reduce the time where they can get ‘stuck’ in the queue (known as the mempool) during busy periods or where you used a low mining fee.
* Private 🛡️
- In the same way that Bitcoin transactions themselves are (in general) private, we also value privacy and don’t ask for registration or personal details from you.
* Free ❤️
- Actually, BitTools.NET is donation supported, so technically someone is paying for it. That’s why we ask that you don’t use an ad-blocker, otherwise we won’t be able to offer our bitcoin transaction accelerator service.
❤️ So you can always Accelerate your BTC transaction in a few clicks, 100% Free of charge ❤️
How Does it Work?
- Every time you make a Bitcoin transaction i.e send or receive BTC from or to a wallet, your transaction is ‘broadcast’ on the blockchain. This tells miners that your transaction is ready and waiting for processing and; once processed, it is then marked as ‘confirmed’. It is usually these confirmations that you are waiting for when you spend your BTC because they act as proof that your Bitcoin was actually sent and received.
- Unfortunately, this process can take longer than is ideal and you end up waiting longer than you’d like for transactions to confirm. This is especially true when the blockchain is busy when, in some cases, you can end up waiting days for confirmations! However, what BitTools does, it rebroadcast your transaction across a number of global Bitcoin ‘nodes’ which reduces the time you wait for miners to become aware of your transaction and start processing it. This is how our BTC accelerator works.
- So when your transaction status remains pending due to the crowded BTC network or low miner fees, you can use the Transaction Accelerator to accelerate the confirmation.
Why does it take so long to confirm my transaction?
- When more people start to use Bitcoin, the Bitcoin block size reaches to the 1MB limit and leads to severely crowded Bitcoin network, failing to include all transactions in time. As a result, thousands of transactions are delayed, waiting for confirmation. To speed up the process, these Bitcoin users have no choice but pay huge miner fees or their transactions will remain pending.
Why is my transaction accelerated by other pools?
- BitTools cooperates with multiple mainstream mining pools to provide you with the fastest BTC transaction re-broadcast service. If your transaction is confirmed by a mining pool other than BitTools, it may be our partner who accelerates the transaction for you.